||AT&SF NW2 2408
||AT&SF NW2 2408 at Corwith Yard in Chicago, Illinois on October 10, 1965, photo by Chuck Zeiler. Built in August 1939 as 2358 (c/n 920) on EMC Order E258, it was renumbered to 2408 July 29, 1945, retired June 1, 1972. As built it had short stacks which extended no further than the bottom of the bell. Note the unusual horn arrangement pointing sideways.
||10/10/1965 Upload Date: 7/1/2010 10:51:01 AM
||1529 Comments: 2