||BN SW9 153
||Burlington Northern Railroad SW9 153 at Minneapolis, Minnesota on May 23, 1984, Kodachrome by Chuck Zeiler. Built in May 1951 as GN SW9 21 (c/n 13301) on EMD Order 4088, it became BN 153 and was retired in April 1984. Note the Flexicoil trucks, ordered by the GN to permit higher road speed. Also note it was stenciled as a SW7.
||5/23/1984 Upload Date: 12/2/2010 12:54:31 PM
||489 Comments: 0