|A pair of BNSF locomotives lead a unit train of 2-bay covered hoppers southwest via CN, former SOO, rails along Harrison St. at Neenah, WI on 27 Dec. '17. Neenah Foundry Plant 2 & Plant 3 loom beyond the train. Plant 2 opened in 1960 and Plant 3 was built in 1967. Plant 1 opened in 1918 and stood about a mile to the north, until it was closed in 1994 and eventually demolished. A remnant of the former C&NW main line, now relegated to a passing siding, is visible at right.