|Alco 1952-Delaware & Hudson RS3 #4112. Sent to Morrison-Knudsen in 1975 along with 9 other RS3s to be rebuilt to TE-56-4A with 12-251C prime mover(2000HP), new generator, rebuilt traction motors, 26L brake, improved controls, new wiring, chopped nose and new dynamic brake gear in box behind cab. The 506 was numbered 1976, painted red/white/blue and named "Spirit of Freedom" before shipment. Sold to Tioga Central as #506 in 1988. Sold to Livonia Avon & Lakeville/WNY&P in 2014. Additionally the long hood was raised 6" during the MK rebuild.